Sunday, March 31, 2019

Transcribed Crab Conversation by bable

PARTIALLY DEAF FBI AGENT TRANSCRIBES
MONITORED CRAB CONVERSATION

by babel

BEGIN TRANSCRIPTION



CRAB 1
he

CRAB 2
watch

CRAB 1
[UH] you

CRAB 2
[UH] [UH]

CRAB 1
[UH]

CRAB 2
and the lowered that I want to spoil man who might have created from the face with the earth both man and eastern encrypting thing the most

CRAB 1
so the their work we kind of me that I have made them

CRAB 2
and that line everybody has not

CRAB 1
maybe we can

CRAB 2
you see would have a part of the I did about this bat but yet you can see the warrior lack of abiding like but you die

CRAB 1
the same and I can [SMACK] risking first and then tell me that they weren't gone but the one was making

CRAB 2
prime my body friends and became instruction [COUGH] I’m not so

CRAB 1
do you have I had anger when or maybe the body gunfire gotten into by
 
CRAB 2
you might want to them they would landslide both and land

CRAB 1
them

CRAB 2
you know

CRAB 1
you can see from this towards it back and then help was and they have a day guarded doesn't get them my clear but doing [SMACK] look at [SMACK]

CRAB 2
a

CRAB 1
people a joint way you've got a broad daylight about it

CRAB 2
I’ll give you have a thick semi

CRAB 1
[UH] [SMACK] passion

CRAB 2
you

CRAB 1
to help us

CRAB 2
cover

CRAB 1
you know I think it back at night bingo all longer those paid for game

CRAB 2
[SMACK] a nervous guy like you have a get involved evolution work [SMACK] was wearing family dinner but I got no and that

CRAB 1
so I not you get these pineapples since then

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate