Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Man with A Carpet by Justynn Tyme

Justynn Tyme After Jon Lemon

did you know, asked tom, that in order to save space, human hostages are always stacked horizontally. this is how they often become hunchback and hollow, hate holidays but are always very courteous. their core, you see, can now turn corners. it is also a little known fact that they make great game show contestants. but enough of this, continued tom, pulling back up his trousers, and lets get back to the dalicrab ... it must be done by now ...

Oh No! yelp Ted, my engine will never fixed at this rate. Ted went to Tom. When are you going to fix my engine? Tom replied: You have a lot of nerve! I am doing important work. It takes a lot of effort to say hello. When the siding comes I'll be alone. I have a step-son and I step on him daily and I get money for nothing just ask my wife. and so it went, Tom had to find a way to get blood back into his butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate