Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Being Dali by JM Reinbold

Last year I started a Dalikrab Day Diary with the intention of creating a page or two each year during Dalikrab. Here is my page for 2012. My idea for this year was to take a quote from Salvador Dali, write the quote in the diary, then take the words from the Dali quote and shuffle them around like magnetic poetry tiles and reassemble them in a new quote by me. In addition, a further goal is to use all the words from the Dali quote in the new quote with none leftover. I'm going to continue work on some more Dali quotes and add them to the diary.

The original quote:

"Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing." -- Salvador Dali

The new quote:

"Those who do not produce anything, want nothing to imitate." -- JM Reinbold

Link to last year's Dalikrab Diary (2011) by JM Reinbold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate